Elite Nanosuit Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICAL FORUM OF ELITE NANOSUIT SOLDIERS CLAN

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat or Socom 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xgamblorx
Clan Member
Clan Member

Mortal Kombat or Socom 4 Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat or Socom 4   Mortal Kombat or Socom 4 Empty4/2/2011, 8:13 pm

Originally wanted to get both titles on launch but don't think that will happen less i trade in some games which i don't want to. I just bought a 3ds so i'll probably choose one first. Not sure though which i should get first though. If most of you guys get socom 4 already then i probably will too yet the new mortal kombat looks amazing...

affraid
Back to top Go down
Ebison
Clan Member
Clan Member
Ebison

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat or Socom 4   Mortal Kombat or Socom 4 Empty4/2/2011, 8:22 pm

After reading all the reviews for the 3DS and watching podcast about why people should wait to purchase a 3DS. I wish that I didn't get it this early... We wont see any actual good titles until 3 months later which sucks and i'm already getting bored of face raiders. The good news for people who haven't purchase the 3DS they're already working on a new type of battery to expand the 3DS life capabilities since it currently sucks. It's like I said from another post Nintendo always comes out with a better version of it products few months later. Oh, and don't buy into the hype the 3DS is not selling well in Japan the psp is still number 1 and in the US the 3DS is not out of stock like its DS counter part. The reason behind this is probally because of the no killer ap at launch for the 3DS aka Mario or something. I feel ya bro I only have enough money to get one to. Damn you Nintendo!
Back to top Go down
xgamblorx
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat or Socom 4   Mortal Kombat or Socom 4 Empty4/2/2011, 8:31 pm

my only gripes is just the lack of titles but thats true almost of any console/handheld launch. I suppose the battery too but for me strangely i rarely play portables on the go and usually just at home. Anyways i got SSF4 and pilotwings. What's your friend code ebison? you can be the first i add Smile
if i didnt get the 3ds i could of gotten both mk and s4 and then some but i dont regret it, i still think its pretty cool and still got my ds games on hand which i havent played in ages since i gave my ds to my bro in law long ago
Back to top Go down
Ebison
Clan Member
Clan Member
Ebison

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat or Socom 4   Mortal Kombat or Socom 4 Empty4/2/2011, 8:38 pm

I feel ya man. I will let you know once my gf gets back from Europe. I wanted her to take photos of the gaurds there to put on face raiders mwhahaha.
Back to top Go down
xgamblorx
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat or Socom 4   Mortal Kombat or Socom 4 Empty4/2/2011, 8:40 pm

haha nice
Back to top Go down
lieutenantaldoraine
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat or Socom 4   Mortal Kombat or Socom 4 Empty4/24/2011, 3:58 pm

well, answering the title question, I would have to say mortal kombat. I've heard socom 4 is not too good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat or Socom 4   Mortal Kombat or Socom 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat or Socom 4
Page 1 of 1